Sunday, November 25, 2012

Vote for me at the Expats Blog Awards

UPDATE: Thank you so much to everyone who voted. Malaysian Meanders took Honourable Mention at the Expats Blog Awards 2012. If you live in Malaysia, especially Kuala Lumpur, you should take some time to read The Yum List which took 1st place. It covers the best places to eat, drink, stay and spa. It only includes spots that are worth the visit because time is too precious to waste on average food and experiences.




I am both surprised and honored to find out that someone nominated me for an Expats Blog Award. At first, I thought that I'd easily win the Malaysia category since I was the only blog listed. I thought it was a slam dunk. However, they seem to have found a few other blogs in the last few weeks. I no longer stand alone.

If you enjoy my blog and have found it helpful, please vote for me. The judging is largely based on public opinion, so every nice review or comment helps. Just click through below.

 
 
 
Fill in your info and comments in the form
 
 
 
If you are one of the strangers that I've met at Starbucks during your exploratory visit to answer your questions about moving to Penang, please vote for me. Same goes for those whose messages I've answered on Facebook.
 
Most of all, thank you so much for reading my blog and helping me with my mission to share what a wonderful, exciting place Penang is for an expat to live or a world traveler to explore.
 
 
 



2 comments:

I read each and every comment. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Comment moderation is on, so your comment may not appear immediately.

Web Analytics